• Rathenower Strasse 13, Berlin 10559, Germany
  • EUR222,000-EUR465,000
  • Studio & 1 Bedroom
  • Up to 70% LTV*
  • 2020-12-31
  • • Acquisition Costs on Notarisation • 30% due no earlier than 6 months after Notarisation • Remaining 70% payments in line with MABV*

Description

With green surroundings and a prime location next to Central Station and Europacity, Gartenhaus combines connectivity and lifestyle in the centre of Berlin.

Facilities

  • 1-bedroom high-specification apartments
  • 10-minute walk to Berlin Central Station
  • 10-minute walk to Europacity development area

Location Description

Located at the very heart of Berlin, Mitte is the geographical core of the city with key employment centres, government offices, leisure facilities and transportation hubs. 

Mitte is the cultural centre of Berlin with sights such as the Brandenburg Gate, 'Museumsinsel'- Museum Island - a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a number of operas, theaters, varieté, libraries, and historical landmarks.
 

WHY INVEST IN BERLIN?

  • People:  Berlin’s population rose by over 60,000 residents in 2016 alone and is forecast to increase by a further 7.5% between 2015 and 2020
  • Housing shortfall: There is currently a backlog of 80,000 residential units and a requirement for an additional 20,000 completions per annum, but only 15,000 were supplied in 2017
  • Uplift: Capital growth rates have averaged 10.9% per annum since 2009
  • Demand: Berlin’s rental market has an extremely low vacancy rate of just 1.2% and owner occupancy rate of 15%

Located within walking distance of Europacity, Gartenhaus residents will directly benefit the district’s growing number of employers, businesses and services.


Locate on Map

Contact Us

Name: Zarah Evans
Mobile : +97150-4565828
Phone : +9714-3994937
zarah@exclusive-links.com
Broker id: 23372

Name: Craig Williamson
Mobile : +97150-1599464
Phone : +9714-3994937
craig@exclusive-links.com
Broker id: 23371

All International Projects