• Berlin, Germany
  • USD 326,295 - 1,235,395
  • 1 / 2 Bedrooms
  • Up to 60% LTV
  • Share of Freehold title
  • Completed
  • 10% exchange deposit and signing of sale contract within 14 days of reservation Payment of remaining 90% on closing estimated within 60 days (after obtaining mortgage commitment or after signing of SPA for cash buyers)

Description

Nussbaumallee 14 or Nut Tree Villa, is a niche project and high-specification residential refurbishment nestled in the heart of Charlottenburg. This western Berlin district has beautifully green surroundings and offers an easy commute into Central Berlin.

Charlottenburg is a popular residential area, populated with attractive period villas and famed for its green spaces and spacious boulevards.

The area is also home to many attractions such as the Scloss Charlottenburg, the largest palace in Berlin and the city\'s only remaining royal residence, as well as the Kurfürstendamm (or Ku\'Damm), Berlin\'s busiest shopping street. With proximity to the CBD and international schools, Charlottenburg is a top choice for investors.

Please note USD is approximate and should only be used as a guide

Facilities

  • Popular residential area
  • All apartments have a balcony or direct garden access
  • Attractive communal gardens
  • Bicycle storage facilities
  • Cellar space for each apartment
  • Close to the CBD and the Ku'Damm, large employment areas of the city

Location Description

  • Walk: Kastanienallee Bus Stop M45 (direction S+U Zoologischer Garten) 3 mins
  • Walk: Berlin Westend S-Bahn 12 mins
  • Walk: Berlin Neu-Westend U2 14 mins

Locate on Map

Contact Us

Name: Zarah Evans
Mobile : +97150-4565828
Phone : +9714-3994937
zarah@exclusive-links.com
Broker id: 23372

Name: Craig Williamson
Mobile : +97150-1599464
Phone : +9714-3994937
craig@exclusive-links.com
Broker id: 23371

All International Projects