Luxury / 5 YR Payment Plan / No DLD Fees

Arabian Ranches

AED 10,372,888
  • x 5
  • x 4
Total Area: 5,674 Sq.Ft
Plot Size: 7,900 Sq.Ft
Ref No: JVED-S-16690
RERA Permit No: 1879938703
Development: Arabian Ranches
Project: La Avenida 2
City: Dubai

Key features

  • Balcony
  • Built in kitchen appliances
  • Built in wardrobes
  • Covered parking
  • Maids room
  • Near to Mosque
  • Near to shopping mall
  • Pets allowed
  • Private garden
  • Restaurants
  • Shops
  • View of landmark
  • View of the water
  • Walk in closet

Description

Summer Promotion !!!

5 Year Post-Handover Payment Plan (20% to move-in & remaining 80% paid in 8% installments, every 6 months for 5 years)
0% Agency Fee & 0% DLD Registration Fee
5 Year Service Charge Waiver 


Exclusive Links are delighted to offer this brand new, 5BR + Maids luxury villa for sale in La Avenida 2 in the sought after Arabian Ranches project by EMAAR.

The property offers 5674sqft of living space and is situated on a plot in excess of 7900sqft overlooking the Arabian Ranches Golf Course.

Comprising of 4 double bedrooms (all with en-suite and fitted wardrobes) to the first floor and a ground floor with a grand entrance, fitted kitchen with separate laundry, maids room, guest wc, guest suite with en-suite shower and living, dining & family rooms across the rear of the property offering access to the private garden.

To the front, the property benefits from double garage offering parking for 2 vehicles. 

Located within a short walk of the Arabian Ranches Golf Club and Retail Centre.