10% Now, 90% over 10yrs / H/Over Q2 2019

Mohammad Bin Rashid City

AED 2,799,555
  • x 4
  • x 3
Total Area: 2,787 Sq.Ft
Ref No: JVMBR-S-15162
RERA Permit No: 587335997
Development: Mohammad Bin Rashid City
Project: Cassia at the Fields
City: Dubai

Key features

  • Balcony
  • Built in wardrobes
  • Covered parking
  • Maids room
  • Near to Mosque
  • Near to shopping mall
  • Pets allowed
  • Private garden
  • Restaurants
  • Shops

Description


New Payment Plan - 10% NOW - 90% over 10 YEARS for the purchase of properties in this project.

Please contact: John +971501152092 john@exclusive-links.com  


Exclusive Links Real Estate Brokers are delighted to offer a 4 bedroom+maids townhouse located in the Cassia at The Fields community in the popular Mohammed Bin Rashid City project.

To the front of the property is a double garage providing covered parking for 2 vehicles.

The property is a type C1 layout, offering 2787sqft of living space comprising of a master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes, 2 further bedrooms, upstairs family room & family bathroom to the first floor and a ground floor consisting of a maids room, guest wc, guest bedroom with en-suite, fitted kitchen with white goods included and a living/dining room leading out to the private rear garden.

The property is anticipated for handover in Q2 2019 and is offered on an unbeatable payment plan with just 10%(+ DLD Fees) to reserve and the remaining 90% over 10 years.