• Brandenburgische Strasse 53, Berlin 10707, Germany
  • EUR396,800-EUR648,600
  • Up to 70% LTV*
  • Completed
  • • Acquisition Costs on Notarisation • 30% due 2 months after Notarisation • Remaining 70% payments in line with MABV*

Description

Konstanzer is a modern high-specification development in the prestigious neighbourhood of Charlottenburg.

PAYMENT PROCESS

  • A copy of your passport
  • A completed IP Global Unit Application Form
  • Payment of HK$25,000 client fee at the time of reservation
  • Remaining 70% payments in line with MABV
  • Acquisition Costs on Notarisation
  • 30% due 2 months after Notarisation
  • The acquisition costs include Legal fees, Notary Fees, Land registry fees, Transfer tax, and mortgage broker costs

Facilities

  • 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom high-specification apartments
  • 2 minute walk to Konstanzer U-Bahn Station
  • 3 minute train ride on the U-Bahn to Kurfürstendamm, 30 minutes to Alexanderplatz

Location Description

WHY INVEST IN BERLIN?

  • People: Berlin’s population rose by over 60,000 residents in 2016 alone and is forecast to increase by a further 7.5% between 2015 and 2030
  • Housing shortfall: There is currently a backlog of 80,000 residential units and a requirement for an additional 20,000 completions per annum, but only 11,000 were supplied in 2016
  • Uplift: Capital growth rates have averaged 10.9% per annum since 2009
  • Demand: Berlin’s rental market has an extremely low vacancy rate of just 1.2% and owner occupancy rate of 15.6%

With beautiful surroundings, upscale institutions and easy connections, Charlottenburg is a prestigious area of Berlin.


Locate on Map

Contact Us

Name: Zarah Evans
Mobile : +97150-4565828
Phone : +9714-3994937
zarah@exclusive-links.com
Broker id: 23372

Name: Craig Williamson
Mobile : +97150-1599464
Phone : +9714-3994937
craig@exclusive-links.com
Broker id: 23371

All International Projects