Konstanzer is a modern high-specification development in the prestigious neighbourhood of Charlottenburg.
- A copy of your passport
- A completed IP Global Unit Application Form
- Payment of HK$25,000 client fee at the time of reservation
- Remaining 70% payments in line with MABV
- Acquisition Costs on Notarisation
- 30% due 2 months after Notarisation
- The acquisition costs include Legal fees, Notary Fees, Land registry fees, Transfer tax, and mortgage broker costs
- 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom high-specification apartments
- 2 minute walk to Konstanzer U-Bahn Station
- 3 minute train ride on the U-Bahn to Kurfürstendamm, 30 minutes to Alexanderplatz
WHY INVEST IN BERLIN?
- People: Berlin’s population rose by over 60,000 residents in 2016 alone and is forecast to increase by a further 7.5% between 2015 and 2030
- Housing shortfall: There is currently a backlog of 80,000 residential units and a requirement for an additional 20,000 completions per annum, but only 11,000 were supplied in 2016
- Uplift: Capital growth rates have averaged 10.9% per annum since 2009
- Demand: Berlin’s rental market has an extremely low vacancy rate of just 1.2% and owner occupancy rate of 15.6%
With beautiful surroundings, upscale institutions and easy connections, Charlottenburg is a prestigious area of Berlin.
Locate on Map