Ideally situated with close connections to Manchester’s key leisure and employment hubs, No.1 Trafford Wharf is a modern development which retains its residential appeal with a stunning riverside setting and spacious, green communal areas.
WITH AN ICONIC ADDRESS AND PERFECTLY POSITIONED WITHIN ONE OF THE UK’S MOST THRIVING CITIES, NO.1 OLD TRAFFORD IS A PRESTIGIOUS DEVELOPMENT THAT WILL OFFER THE UTMOST IN LEISURE AND LIFESTYLE, ALL IN ONE LOCALITY. THE WATERFRONT SETTING AND EASE OF ACCESSIBILITY TO EVERYTHING PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL MAKE THIS ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING PROPERTY PROSPECTS IN THE EVER GROWING AND DYNAMIC GREATER MANCHESTER AREA.
- Modern new build with rooftop views of the city centre and MediaCityUK
- Next to future Wharfside Metrolink station, which will connect you to Piccadilly station in 14 minutes
- 14-minute walk to MediaCityUK
- 24 hr concierge
- Communal gardens & roof terrace
- Ground floor Gym & Retail
Reception and Concierge
- Large glazed communal entrance
- Tram Station located close to entrance
- Concierge area and residential lounge area
- Ceiling mounted down lighters
- Strip wood effect flooring Bathroom / En-suite
- Steel enamelled bath and shower with glass shower screen
- Quality ceramic tiles
- Quality tiled floors
- High quality sanitary ware
- Heated towel rails
- Shaver point in all units
Kitchen and Living rooms
- Large open plan kitchen / living rooms
- High gloss kitchen units
- Glass splashback
- Soft close cupboards
- Integrated appliances; Fridge / freezer / dishwasher / microwave / hob / oven
No.1 Old Trafford will enjoy expansive views of Manchester and access to extensive transport links throughout the City and beyond.
Connecting with regular trains to London (in just over 2 hours) and Birmingham (less than 90 minutes) from Manchester Piccadilly and Liverpool (33 minutes) from Manchester Victoria. The arrival of HS2 by 2033 will connect Manchester and London in little over an hour. A key attraction of the site is the proximity it has to the new Wharfside tram stop. This new 5.5km tramline will provide fast, regular and reliable access to Manchester’s City Centre, the Northern Quarter, Spinningfields and Deansgate shopping sectors as well as the University, entertainment and nightlife districts.
Nearby Salford Quays, MediaCityUK, Trafford Centre, The Lowry Centre and Manchester United Football Club are also readily accessible and represent key locations for both professional and personal interest placing this development at the heart of the dynamic city of Manchester.
Locate on Map