10% Now, 90% over 10 years / 0% Agy Fee

Mohammed Bin Rashid City

AED 3,732,555
  • x 4
  • x 3
Total Area: 3,195 Sq.Ft
Ref No: JVMBR-S-15161
RERA Permit No: 0587335997
Development: Mohammed Bin Rashid City
Project: Cassia at the Fields
City: Dubai

Key features

  • Balcony
  • Built in wardrobes
  • Covered parking
  • Maids room
  • Pets allowed
  • Private garden
  • Restaurants
  • Shops

Description

Exclusive Links Real Estate Brokers are pleased to offer the opportunity to purchase a selection of 4 Bedroom + maids family villas located in the Cassia at The Fields community in the Mohammed Bin Rashid City master project.

As a developer approved brokerage, we are offering properties in this project on a 0% buyer agency fee scheme. 

The properties are anticipated for handover in Q2 2019 and are offered on a payment plan with just 10% ( +DLD Fees )  to reserve with the remaining 90% payable over 10 years.

The properties are a type C2 layout, offering 3195 sqft of living space comprising of a master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes, 2 further bedrooms (1 with en-suite), family room & family bathroom to the 1st floor and a ground floor consisting of a maids room, guest wc, guest bedroom with en-suite, fitted kitchen with white goods and an L-shaped living/dining room at the rear leading out to the private garden.

Please contact:John on +971501152092 or john@exclusive-links.com