10% NOW / 90% Over 10 Years / 0% Agy Fee

Mohammed Bin Rashid City

AED 2,799,555
  • x 4
  • x 3
Total Area: 2,787 Sq.Ft
Ref No: JVMBR-S-15156
RERA Permit No: 0587335997
Development: Mohammed Bin Rashid City
Project: Cassia at the Fields
City: Dubai

Key features

  • Balcony
  • Built in kitchen appliances
  • Built in wardrobes
  • Covered parking
  • Maids room
  • Pets allowed
  • Private garden
  • Restaurants
  • Shops

Description

Exclusive Links Real Estate Brokers are delighted to offer the opportunity to buy a 4 bed+maids family villa located in the Cassia at The Fields community in the Mohammed Bin Rashid City master project.

The property is anticipated for handover in Q2 2019 and is offered on a fantastic payment plan with just 10% to reserve and the remaining 90% payable over 10 Years.

The property is a type C1 layout, offering 2787sqft  of living space comprising of a master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes, 2 further bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, family room & a family bathroom to the first floor and a ground floor consisting of a maids room, guest wc, guest bedroom with en-suite, fitted kitchen with appliances and living/dining room at the rear of the property leading out to the private garden.
 
As a developer approved agent, these properties can be purchased through Exclusive Links on a 0% Agency fee basis.

Please contact John on 0501152092 or john@exclusive-links.com for further details.